Sunday, October 12, 2008

The One that Bitches

Wow, been a while since I have updated. (I know this phrase is starting to sound so cliched) Little would I have guessed that I earned the title of a Princess, such an honor! Well, at least I'm not an Auntie - you know, those that yap yap yap in the wet market non-stop? They are, quite at the other end of the spectrum.

There are theories, regarding the reason why there have been so much lag in my blog (ironically some are from people who do not even blog themselves!):

That my blog is only used to find a BF.
Which retard uses his blog to find a bf? Heck I can't even know anyone new from blogging.

The truth is, I guess I got tired of blogging for a while, especially when people start using my own words here against me, or worse still displaying all sorts of low intelligence behavior by inferring my posts wrongly. If you think I'm talking about you, there's a higher chance that I am not rather than I am.

If you haven't realized, Sotongball has never failed to keep his entries as positively toned as possible. What's the point of using your blog to bitch about someone openly? Your target really deserves much less attention that you are giving him, or her for that matter.

Furthermore, Sotongball has a kind of bad habit when blogging is concerned: he would not think it's worth anyone's time to read his blog if he's just whining about how miserable his job is, how much he hates someone, how depressed or lonely is he. I'm sure you might be disappointed to learn that STB thinks the downs in his life (if there's even any) should be kept out of his blog. (Still, not that this deters any big mouths from speculating and spotlighting the otherwise harmless STB, just because STB does not get pissed doesn't mean he can be a target of gossips). Nor hardly will you find STB's word count in one post shorter than ten of the posts added together in some other so-called blogs.

Sotongball cares for your mouth because he certainly does not want you to get slapped by being so trigger happy. At the same time do him a favor because so far he have always had your (means you, you and... especially you!) best interest in his heart. The point is: please think faster than you speak/type, I know it is near impossible, but do it please?

No comments: