Saturday, November 28, 2009

The One That Tries To Make It All Up

Ok ok, so I have not even tried to make an effort to post anything for the past 13 months or so. The past one year or so had just zipped through so quickly and especially when you think you have found what you are looking for, you stop pursuing your dreams or stop thinking about your life in general. I find myself becoming more and more stagnant in the past one year, in all kinds of aspects: physically, mentally, socially and spiritually. Hence the lack of motivation to post anything here, ha!

Hmmm perhaps a comeback post shouldn't be too heavy, perhaps a song to welcome everyone back. Here's I Am Changing by Jennifer Hudson in Dreamgirls

Look at me.
Look at me.

I am changing, trying every way I can.
I am changing, I’ll be better than I am.
I’m trying to find a way to understand
But I need, I need you, I need a hand.
I am changing, seeing everything so clear.
I am changing, I’m gonna start right now right here.
I’m hoping to work it out, and I know that I can
But I need you, I need a hand.

All of my life, I’ve been a fool,
Who said I could do it all alone.
How many good friends have I already lost?
And how many dark nights have I known.

Walking down that wrong road,
There was nothing I could find.
All those years of darkness, can make a person blind,
But now I can see, I am changing,
Trying every way I can
I am changing, I’ll be better than I am
But I need a friend, to help me start all over again.
Ohhh that would be just fine.
I know it’s gonna work out this time.

Cause this time I am, this time I am
I am changing, I’ll get my life together now,
I am changing, yes, I know how.
I’m gonna start again, I’m gonna leave, my past behind.
I’ll change my life, I make a vow nothings gonna stop, me, now.


1 comment:

Fishball said...

Fianlly, you are back. Just wonder what had happened to you for the past 1year and 1 month. Hope you are fine. Welcome back!