Monday, June 16, 2008

The One on Buaya

If you're still wondering how will Menday turn out, you can now think less and read more. The first Menday issue cover man is none other than the ever sex crazed animal in the blogosphere, who happens to be my dear friend and hangs out with me more frequent than ever nowadays. Over a Sunday late lunch, Sotongball got a chance to catch up with Buaya. 

Sotongball: So, why the nickname Buaya?
Buaya: Because I feel like a buaya, in case you dunno what buaya is, go and check out yourself. I like to flirt, flirting is harmless, its just fun, sounds like cool name too!

STB: By flirting, you mean?
Bua: I dunno, some of you guys say i have laser eyes. I like talking to people, you (STB) should have kena some of my flirting before (STB: hehehe *wink*). Oh I flirt with women too. I only started flirting physically recently when i know you guys (BW members)

STB: So how long have you been in BW?
Bua: Can't remember... Since the Bulletinboard days, not under the nickname Buaya though. Met some other guys there, including my first ex. After knowing him, I stopped going there till just before they shifted to Forumer, didn't realise it has changed so much since.

STB: Now that you have retired from BW, is there anything that you miss about it?
Bua: Nothing much, just that things you guys talk about during outings may not very familiar. I've learnt that I spent too much time in the forum: I could use the time to do something else, instead of waiting for the reply of posts all the time. Heck, I don't even spend so much time on my own blog.

STB: Speaking of your blog, what is the motivation in blogging?
Bua: Originally I just wanted to find a place to vent my frustration, and jot down soem reflections. It's a place to write about my past: sometimes things happen to you and you just wanna record it down before you forget, especially who's who in my phonebook

STB: Hmm, sounds like you got alot of FB's...
Bua: I dun have alot of FB's, just alot of experiences.

STB: Ok, just a rough figure, how many new "experiences" per month?
Bua: I HAVE NO IDEA, I'm not Samantha, and i'm not attractive either. It depends on my needs really, but I would say the past one month had been a productive month.

STB: So what do you think is your best asset?
Bua: It really depends on anyone's perception of "asset". Somebody said I have a very nice voice: over the phone he said my voice is totally sexy and he's crazy all over me; There was also this guy in 1-7 who ignored me totally in the pool, then started to touch me all over after he felt up my legs. For those who has gone deeper, they would say the skill and tool is what they have been looking for.

STB: Any testament?
Bua: For example Br, from my FB series said in the end of our first session that I'm a good fuck.

STB: That was definitely a quotable line. So in your case, what usually turns you on the most
Bua: You mean before any physical contact? or after some physical contact?

STB: Let's start with before shall we?
Bua: Mature, clean and manly look. Sometimes you dun even have to have a good look, its just the way you dress. You'll be surprised how some good-looking people can't even dress well. No.4s and executive wears never failed to turn me on.

STB: After?
Bua: Kissing turns me on one hundred and ten percent.

Sotongball: Before we end this session, how do you want people to perceive Buaya?
Buaya: "Sex crazed chub uncle in his 40s, 50s who goes to Fort Road everyday..." kidding! That's a difficult one, I guess I'm not a sex crazed animal. That's what people usually think i am, i really hope people don't just see me that way. Sex is important but its not everything, I'm just this nice decent innocent guy.

At this point of time Sotongball needed to run to the nearest restroom to throw out :p 

Buaya requested for the right to punish STB for any form of misrepresentation. To read more about Buaya's sexual conquest from his first encounter to last night's. Do visit him at http://ibuaya.blogspot.com

No comments: