Monday, July 28, 2008

The One on Stoner79

Mention Stoner, anyone in Blowing Wind can't help but think about the pre-cum inducing, God-like sexual encounters that he has shared with us. Sotongball embarks on a journey to discover: how much more there is to this Flexi sex symbol of Blowing Wind.

Sotongball: So tell me, what are the three things in life that you are good at?
Stoner79: That will be Mahjong, Singing and Sex.

STB: Let's start with Mahjong then, how often do you play?
S79: I love Mahjong, usually play it when I'm facing emotional stress. I'm a control freak towards myself, so whenever my emotions reach bottleneck I would play mahjong to de-stress. I will call my kakis and just concentrate on the games itself. Like few weeks ago I just "broke" with someone at 6pm, by 9pm i'm already playing MJ

STB: So people say the time to get over someone is half the time you spend with him, for you I guess it's just a game of MJ?
S79: I allow myself 24 hours to get over someone, after that, a new day awaits. Anything more than 24 hours is considered a crime for me.

STB: So, do you expect your date to play MJ as well as you?
S79: It's easier to get me to a MJ table than to a bed.

STB: So those who can get you to both MJ table and bed must be really good. Anyway you won last year's singing competition right? So when did you reailze that you can actually sing?
S79: It was back in primary school, me and my cousin used to go KTV, at that point of time, everyone thought I sound like Jacky Cheung until I started smoking, then I became Ah Du.

STB: Any tips for KTV queens-wannabe?
S79: I always tell people to stand up when they sing, it opens up their diaphragm and let them hit higher notes

STB: So how is it possible that our Angelic looking, innocent cutie has so much of mating experience under his belt?
S79: Based on my look, if you never heard it from me, you'll never know what kind of things I have done. I was single then so I could try everything before settling down, I'm just being frank about my sexual encounters. Others might even have more encounters than me, just that they are keeping mum about it.

STB: So, anything that you haven't told anyone about?
S79: I can only say that those experiences are just a significant small amount of what I have done.

STB: When did you start?
S79:  I'm a very curious person by nature, my motto is to "try everything once". When I was 18, there was this spa called Spartacus. I was there most days of the week. Went there once with a very chub friend, the place was OK. But my friend was trying to do something, and i was not very interested. So I left early without doing anything. but went back the following day, and the rest is history.

STB: That mean you dun really like chub?
S79: I'm a face person, I dated chubs before, the only thing I don't like is skinny.

STB: Other than face, you also look at thighs and butts?
S79: I'm attracted to thighs, I like it fair, sometimes I do look at people's butt first before I look at the face. Having said that, I don't only date people with good thighs or good buns. Did I mention I like people with good complexion?

STB: Define "smooth complexion"
S79: Smooth, fair, non-blemished skin. I once dumped someone who was very very very nice because of his obvious blemishes, when I kissed I like to kiss the forehead and everything. So can you imagine somewhere at the back of my mind I was like praying that the pimples won't burst as I was kissing him?

STB: So describe to me, your ideal date.
S79: Around my height, not sknny, fair, smart, short hair cut, decent and straight acting. There's actuallly a group of people who capture my attention: People who are well dress, especially in office wear, I do tend to look at people who wear glasses more. I think I like fair people with smooth complexion, sometimes I do like some hairy guys. Of course it's not only all bout the outlooks, I don't like Ah Bengs, I don't like people with long hair. At the end of the day they must be smart.

STB: Ever thought of settling down?
S79: I did, I was attached for 6 years. It was quite good, not messy. Like I told others, I'm quite capable of both open or monogamy. Apart from the type of person that I am, I can actually settle down. The person I was attached with, I didn't even like him to begin with, but he stayed quite near me, he asked me out for dinners, his sincerity touched me.

STB: Any current target in mind?
S79: I don't chase people anymore, I rather choose out of people whom I know that they like me. I don't want to waste my time, it's always better to be chased than to chase. Just for the record, when I  was 19, I was dating this guy who was 24. During the night we would talk on the phone, in the morning I would accompany him to work and loiter around there till his lunchtime, had lunch and waited for him to knock off. In other words, I CAN be very lovey dovey. 

Sotongball: So, what do you want to say to those who likes you?
Stoner79: First of all, tell me that you like me through yourself.

To catch more of Stoner, do visit the #blowingwind chatroom in Galaxynet. Or even better come out for future Blowing Wind outings and you might have a chance to meet him face to face! I'm sure you'll be able to unlock more of him if you first open up yourself to him.

No comments: