Monday, July 14, 2008

The One on Akated and ExecQT

This week's Menday is a couple special. They are the testament that love is not entirely an overrated myth, and also love removes any hurdle of physical preferences, more importantly love can blossom between two BWers. Which couple can display love that's so affectionate even in public other than Akated and ExecQT?

Sotongball: How long have you two been together officially?
Akated: Exactly 1 year as of 14 July 2008 (Today)
ExecQT: One year of agony...

STB: Wow congrats! Care to describe to me how did you guys meet?
Aka: In the #BlowingWind chatroom.
Exec: Oct 2006 that's when I found out about this slut and his auto-cum experience with a Masseur

STB: Was it love or lust at first sight?
A&E: Pure lust, at Ritz Carlton during CNY Feb 2007 period
Aka: he was in the hotel room, logged into the chatroom, and invited me over.
Exec: I was dumped by someone else, after he came over and checked me out.

STB: When did the feeling start to develop?
Exec: Its a gradual process.
Aka: Up till somewhere in July, one week before we became official, I was still not very sure. Just wanted to be friends. We were both btms at that time, and there's only so much two btms can do. The first time i topped him was in HK, that weekend before we became official.
Exec: Prior to that, I had alot of feelings to him. Was abit painful, having to listen to all his encounters in the chatroom, forum.

STB: Wait wait, who chased who?
Exec: Obviously I chased him, with a lot of encouragements and advices from Engineer, to quote him, "to be persistent", and let him know how I felt, not to be discouraged by his responses.

STB: So Akated, when did you give in?
Aka: One week after the HK trip, we were having dinner on a Friday night, very late. Both dar and another BWer stay in the east. So I sent him and dar home, and when I reached dar's place, I slept over at his place. we decided to kiss, that's when I realized I wanna spend the rest of my life with him
Exec: He said something like "I'm ready"

STB: Awww, so sweet. "And they lived happily ever after..."
Exec: So there's hope for people over 40.
Aka: I didn't really think that I'll go for anyone above 40
Exec: Same as me, dar was physically not my type at all.

STB: So what changed?
Aka: Its comfortable in a good way. I wanted go out with someone who's muscular, sometimes you dun realise there's someone waiting for you
Exec: I told him, " dun chase after wind"
Aka: Dar was always there when i got turned down by a few.

STB: So what do you guys enjoy doing together?
Exec: Sex, wine and dine, movies, working out, traveling... Did I mention sex?
Aka: We're pretty open to experiment still, no food sex though. Always don't mind a third participant in our love-making sessions.

Sotongball: Oooooh, any particular candidate in mind?
ExecQT and Akated: Sotongball! *wink*wink*

To prevent the interview session from turning into a totally unintended session, Sotongball decided just to snap a shot of them two and round it off. Aka and Exec organize the official fortnightly dinner for Blowing Wind forum and have been traveling to Tokyo, Paris, Sydney, Macau Hong Kong and still counting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks balls dar for the writeup!!!