Monday, July 7, 2008

The One on Gay Fathers

They are among us. Some of us like them because they are exotic and usually provide no string attached fun filled with pure lust; rest of us avoid them because the morality in us thinks that we are helping them to commit literal adultery. But, what is it like to be a father and husband, yet having preference for the taste of cocks? Sotongball sets out to find out more from the perspective of a married man.

Sotongball: Tell me more about being gay and having a child.
Married Man: Having your own flesh and blood, is nothing like adopting one, or taking up pets, he's someone that grows in you. You have to go through the whole process: the trisemester, the birth. Sure, your dog will run to you and wag its tails at you, but it's not the same.

STB: Why do you compare the difference between having a child to a pet?
MM: Gay people, pple who dun get married, they can only relate to having an adopted child and pets being the closest experience. But I can tell you having a your own child is totally different. Life is so much easier if I wasn't married, but I love my kid. Every night when I see him, awake or asleep, it never fails to warm my heart, totally.

STB: Does that mean you get married just to have a baby?
MM: Ya. Wanted to have a few children actually, the horrible discovery is that the cost and the effort to raise a child is not that affordable in the current societal form.

STB: If you would have known that the cost is so expensive?
MM: Yes I'll still have at least one kid. Being a selfish bastard that i am, its a balance between work, family, and extra sex.

STB: Let's not talk about whether it is fair to your other half or not, but did you ever think about what if...?
MM: It's not so simple. The reconciliation part is, it will come when it come. But I do not sacrifice my family time to live my other life. Tat's one of the reason why i thought I should not have a long term relationship. I always come clear with people that I'm married and have kids before we even touch each other.

STB: Do you think that any 100% gay person will share the same sentiment as you?
MM: I don't think my ideas are unique, I have chatted with alot of people in the IRC who are married too. They only meet for pure sex. There are many in IRC who are BLB (bi-married looking for bi-married).

STB: By 100% gay I mean people like me, who do not even want to see a cunt.
MM: Also a possiblity for the pure gays, that is why in the bigger world, there are those who are trying to adopt kids. BUT, its still not the same as having your own flesh and blood. Gays may or may not have craving for off-spring, Maybe they dislike kids, and that's why they are gays? In any case, I don't care to speculate what others think. Why should I worried about whether others have paternal instinct or not? Most of the readers are generally mixed. Those mature readers may have the yearning, but they might not want to try because they're probably already too old. Those young ones should not have

STB: What do you have to say to those critics of your seemingly "selfish" behaviour?
MM: I'll stop comment about you, if you stop commenting about me. You're entitled to your view, I'm entitled to mine. To quote QAF, "everything is about sex". The gays are themselves already being discriminated against at large, yet you want to comment on those who are even more "freakish" in the society. Hypocritical isn't it?

STB: Maybe they think they are not "cheating" on anyone?
MM: What if I out myself to my wife, and child. And they accept it, and they even allow this relationship and allowed to carried on? would that be convincing enough? Anyway, no place in heaven for us, I kinda forgot what the bible wrote... But who cares, as long as you don't steal, kill or rape. My take is that as long as you do not pass on any STD's to your wife,

Sotongball: Any last words?
Married Man: Respect others' privacy and background. You may be loud and proud and have nothing to worry about, but what about the rest? The bottom line is: mind your own business.

To protect the privacy of just any discrete man, Sotongball seeks everyone's cooperation NOT to speculate the identity of Married Man. Just treat it as a generic married man, because who knows STB could have interviewed a few of them. Thank you

No comments: