Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The One on Mr KK (Part 2)

The night prior to the thanksgiving ceremony, KK invited me to stay over at his place as both of us were trying to add the final touch-up to the photos and video. KK stayed with a housemate, who was not in town so we were sleeping in the living room.

We shared just about everything in our lives, like me being alone in Singapore and my issues with my father back then, also about his college life in the US and his work. We were lying on a make shift double bed on the floor, made from two single mattresses, our body facing each other with an arm's length distance between us.

Suddenly, I got a flashback of him again and decided to tell him what was on my mind.

STB: You know, exactly one year ago, I could have gotten to know you during a healing session. But you were taking too long with someone else so I had to go to another person.

KK: Oh is it? It's OK I guess, maybe the timing and place was not right.

KK excused himself to the toilet. And when he was back, he lied down closer to me and said.

KK: Let me offer you a hug, an apology for getting to know you one year later.

I was already very sleepy then, half awake I extended my arms wide and rolled to his side of the bed. Coming from a conservative chinese family, it was the first time STB ever hugged anyone, the feeling was foreign yet welcoming. I felt liberated of all my burdens, it was as if the world population was narrowed down to only me and him.

I lied comfortably in the warm embrace of KK's arms, sometimes tightening my arms as if I did not want to let him go. There was very little movement from KK, my head was rested upon his broad right shoulder while he was pecking my right forehead, temple and ear gently. Heck, STB did not even know how to kiss mouth to mouth back then although he had a strong urge to do that with KK.

We hugged each other into slumber and woke up at eleven the next day, still in tact together. The hug was more overwhelming than any body contact that STB has experienced before, or even after. As STB had probably done all sorts of possible body contact with men over the years, nothing came close to the hug he had with KK for the fateful evening. The hug was filled with no lust, but love, warmth and sincerity, it really felt longer than it had lasted.

I guess I woke up first in the morning, couldn't move much as I was still in the bear hug of KK. Somehow my left hand wondered around and stroke his body over the thin layer of cotton T-Shirt he was wearing, and it chanced upon a hump which STB had been able to feel with his thigh the whole morning, it was the first hard-on that STB touched other than his own, and it was as good as the Nescafe can that he liked to drink from.

Honestly, by then STB's mind was filled with guilt more than anything. It was unnatural and sinful if you play by the rules like STB then. After some internal struggle between the head and the head, STB put his hand back around KK's waist.

Almost as if KK didn't wanted me to stop, he greeted me good morning with a smile and caught me by surprise. In return I tighten my grasp of him and my left collar was feeling his five-o-clock shadow, I didn't know back then the difference between love and lust, but thinking back I felt a good mixture of both.

We started making small talks, think it's been twelve hours that we were in each other's embrace. Somehow, KK let his hand wander off my waist too, it went past my hips, thigh and ended up at the same spot where I made a pit stop at his just now. After which we just stared at each other eye to eye for a fair bit, and my hand too was back at the checkpoint.

No matter how strong the will is, the flesh is weak. In no time we were trying to take off each other's clothes while still remaining under the blanket. 

The body contact between two naked bodies felt at least 10 times better if not more. With the restrictions of where-can-I-touch lifted, it was as if I was given an All-You-Can-Ride free pass to Disneyland.

In the end, I was lying in a missionary position while KK stroked my hard dick. It didn't take me too long to cum and that was the second orgasm in my life, first being the wet dream few weeks before that which my mum refused to tell me more details. It was surprising how some white substance can splatter everywhere from my didi instead of pee.

KK then asked "You want me to cum too?" 

And the rest is history...

I wasn't able to join them the following year as I became more involved with my own congregation in Singapore. Neither did I seek to fulfill the need of my flesh either by myself or with others as I was... let's just say in denial. I'm sure it was the same for KK and I have not contacted him much since, just birthday greetings every year.

Thinking back, now that I am out of the closet. All the body contacts that I had with other guys couldn't even compare with the feel that I had with KK.

Sotongball hopes by sharing this will liberate him from the guilt and bittersweet memory that words cannot express, which has been haunting me on and off for many years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It must be some transition from playing by the rules to abandoning the rules all together - which I suppose can be a long story.

And what do you think of those rules now, and whether there is "another" set of rules instead.

For example, "all things are permissible", or if you are set free then you are free indeed, or that if sin is breaking the law (or rules) then without the law or rules there is no sin.

And then also did you consult anyone - whether he play by the rules or not, or maybe even the big Daddy himself - why you are what you are, and then what?